The secret of success is something we cannot unravel in general but the secret of successful building concepts and strategies arises from considering options rather than persevering with the given circumstances. This means that often the given real estate structure is simply continued despite there being interesting and far more appealing alternatives. The result here is that cost items become unmovable, economic options are given away and – in the worst case – the company as a whole is limited in its long-term development.
HOW T.O.C. BENEFITS YOU
We make every effort to broaden and sharpen the view of our clients.
- We show new alternatives to the existing structure (new development, revitalisation, sale or rental)
- We analyse each individual option in terms of flexibility-in-use, acceptance by employees and cost structure, enabling us to jointly filter out the most viable concept
Our experience shows that often enough the best concepts are actually those that did not appear most promising at first glance, opening up new horizons that no one would have thought possible beforehand.
- Structural considerations (position of supports, planning grid, truss span, etc.)
- Evaluation of the project’s space efficiency
- Determination and evaluation of benchmarks in comparison with QT/TOC’s empirical values
- Space ratios, i.e. rental space/gross floor space – main usable space/rental space, rental space/workplace, etc.
- Evaluation of ergonomic guidelines, planning guidelines and regulations
- Rough evaluation of the building services with regard to workplace quality, flexibility-in-use and operational efficiency
- Rough evaluation of the economic framework with operating cost estimates if already available
- Documentation of the evaluation results in a report
- Re-use of the results during comparison with other locations
- Presentation of project results