We pave the way to your goal.
Tenant-specific improvements, conversions or installations include structural measures implemented due to specific rental requirements and constitute building parts, technical facilities, etc. that are permanently connected to the leased item.
HOW T.O.C. BENEFITS YOU
Concrete definition of tenant improvements and coordination of the conversion measures needed to implement the occupancy plan in cooperation with the technical planners, for example, allow us to help you to efficiently adapt the real estate in accordance with the new requirements. We monitor each phase of construction and help you with the construction and equipment description.
APPROACH TO CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT IN DETAIL
Construction supervision and acceptance
- Continuous monitoring (no local building control in the context of the architect fee scale) of the finishing works
- Preparation of acceptance reports
Assistance with the definition of tender content and texts
- Compilation of market overviews
- Organisation of samples
Execution of calls for tender and award recommendations
- Provision of evaluation sheets
- Assistance with choosing furniture models and products
Detailed planning and identification of optimisation potential at different locations
- Decision-making based on the functional and spatial programme
- Preparation of illustrative CAD drawings showing space and occupancy scenarios
- Preparation of a construction and equipment description having regard to user requirements to guide the planning team
Construction controlling master plan
- Creation of a schedule for all trades
- Coordination of equipment with the construction and equipment description
- Creation of activity plans for tradespeople
- Defect report
- Monitoring of corrective action